- How to order more uniforms?
- If you have ordered uniforms with us before and would like to order more with the same design, please log into the link "My account/Order more" located on the top right-hand side of the website. The username is the email address you gave us when you placed the previous order. The password is the contact phone number. After you log in successfully, you will see a list of your previous orders with us. Please choose the correct order and add new details. There is no minimum requirement for repeat orders.
- What is Sublimation?
- Dye sublimation is a process in which all design elements including logos, lettering, numbers, team names, sponsor logos, etc. are dyed directly into the fabric of the sports uniform. This has the advantage of being permanent, and actually becomes part of the fabric as opposed to screen printing which will eventually wear off and deteriorate. It also makes the uniform very light weight and breathable.
- Why US SPORTS UNIFORMS INC?
- We offer hundreds of designs with unlimited colors to be chosen from. All uniforms are customized so you are able to design uniforms which are unique for your basketball team.
All garments are directly shipped from our factory. It is guaranteed that the basketball uniforms are with high quality at amazing price.
- How to use our DYO system?
- Step 1: Choose a pattern
- Step 2: Change color on DYO panel
- Step 3: Add Logo, team name and text
- Step 4: Submit quantities and size details
- Step 5: Confirm and payment
- Order Process
- 1. Design your own Via our advanced DYO System
- 2. Submit Order details Provide quantity, size and numbers
- 3. Make The Payment Secured by PayPal Express Checkout
- 4. Receive Uniforms In about 14 Business Days
- ARE MY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD DETAILS SAVED?
- No, we don't save any of your payment details which means you will have to enter them via PayPal each time you place an order, but at least you know there's no risk.
- Paypal Express Checkout
- I'm not sure if I have completed my order successfully.
When you have successfully completed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you don't receive an email, please login My Account using your e-mail address as user name and phone number as password. Be sure to check your spam folder first!
- Can I change my design after the order has been submitted?
- No. Once the order has been confirmed and submitted, it will be directly printed and produced in the factory. However, you can cancel the order within 48 hours and place a new order with the new design. Please find the information below regarding how to cancel your order.
- Can I cancel order if I changed my mind?
Since all garments are custom designed and manufactured, we don't accept changes once the manufacturing process is started. We offer a 48 hours cooling off period, you may only cancel the order within this 48 hours window, we will issue you a full refund (less $1 to cover PayPal transaction fee).
You may follow this link to cancel your order, Cancel my order
- WHERE IS MY ORDER?
Standard orders delivered within US take between 5 working days and are delivered via UPS. Order Tracking
- The garments I received have some defects?
We have a strict quality control process before the garment leaving the factory, so it's very rare there would be any defects. Since garments are custom made, we can't exchange any item for a different size. Please check size charts closely when placing orders.
In the case there's quality issue on the final product you received, please fill out Return request form and provide with photo evidence. Our friendly customer services team will contact you once your case is reviewed.
- How to become our reseller?
- 1. Before becoming our reseller, you should have at least three orders on our retail channel.
- 2. Submit a Reseller request form.
- 3. We'll contact you with details to help you start resale our products.
- Why becoming our reseller?
- 1. Discount based on your sales volume, we review the reseller level every 6 months.
- 2. We'll provide you with various design templates.
- 3. You may upload your own designs.
- 4. You can have your own brand label on the garments.
- Terms & Conditions
Last updated in April 2019
Your purchase of US Sports Uniforms products at www.ussportsuniforms.com is subject to the terms and conditions of this legal agreement between you and the US Sports Uniforms Inc., as amended from time to time.
This Terms and Conditions ( “TOC”) sets out the conditions under which we make the US SPORTS products on www.USsportsuniforms.com (the “Site”) available to you. In this TOC, “we” and “us” means US Sports Uniforms Inc., a Nevada limited liability company, and “you” means the user or customer. “ Both of us” or “ Either of us” means both or either of you or US Sports Uniforms. This TOC explained the restrictions of the way you use the materials you find on the Site. Your access to the Site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Site. If you do not accept the contents of this TOC or if your right to use the Site has been terminated, you may not use the Site.
Who is eligible to use this Site?
US Sports Uniforms only sells products to adults who can purchase with a credit card or other approved payment method.
If you are under 18, you should use the Site only with a parent or guardian. Any individual under the age of 18 years must have a parent or guardian accept this TOC. A parent or guardian who accepts this TOC on behalf of the individual under 18 will be primarily liable for ensuring complete and proper adherence to this TOC, including any payment obligation.
No person under the age of 13 may use the Site. Any information relating to a person under the age of 13 must be submitted by the parent or guardian of such individual.
Place orders on behalf of a team and etc.
You may submit orders on behalf of a group of individuals (such as a team or a Group) In such case, if you identify yourself as an organizer of that Group, you are authorized on behalf of the Group to enter into this Agreement to obtain and provide information about the Group, solicit the Order Information (see below) from other members of the Group on behalf of the Group, and that the agreements in this TOC are made by you both individually and on behalf of the Group.
You hereby authorize US to verify your representations and warranties herein, and you acknowledge that we reserve the right, but not the obligation, to verify such representations and warranties, and to take action we deem appropriate in our sole discretion, including but not limited to terminating your right to use the Site, should we determine, in our sole opinion, that you have violated any representation or warranty or any other provision of this TOC.
- The information you provide to the US Sports will be used to process your order. The relevant information includes, without limitation, artworks, individual names, numbers, size information and other materials for use in customizing your order.
- The US Sports accept the order information including, without limitation, slogans, logos, photographs and other artwork, under the understanding that you have sought the permission from the owner of the artwork provided. The US Sports’ use of the Order Information shall not violate any third party rights. The responsibility is with you for any copyright infringements for artwork used.
- In providing Order Information to the US Sports via the Site you grant the US Sports the nonexclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Order Information for the purpose of providing you with products through the Site, and may use and disclose it for marketing purposes.
PRICING OF ORDERS
- Always review your complete order properly before submitting your order. The total price required for purchase on the Site depends on a number of factors that may change between the time you begin adding items to your cart and the time you submit your final order.
- Your submission of an order is an offer by you to purchase the items selected at the prices indicated immediately prior to your submission of the request. This offer remains open until The US Sports emails you to confirm that it has or has not been accepted (e.g., if an item has become unavailable).
Items sold on the Site may be subject to sales tax. Prior to submitting your order, you will see an estimate of the tax to be collected. The amount of tax actually charged on your order will depend on various factors, including the items purchased, customization and the shipment destination.
You will be required to make payment at the end of the checkout process online. The US Sports accepts standard credit cards for payment for orders. The US Sports charges your credit card at the point the order has been accepted.
Orders will not commence until the payment is received. Orders not paid for will not be processed.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The US Sports retains all trademark, copyright, trade dress and other proprietary rights in the Site or the materials available through the Site. You may not modify the materials in the Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. The materials in the Site are trademarked and copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at the Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK POLICIES
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable intellectual property law (including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and to terminate the right of infringers to use the Site.
CHANGES TO THE SITE
Certain provisions of this TOC may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular parts of the Site. The US Sports may, at any time, modify the Site, or stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Site (or any features within the Site) to you at The US Sports’ sole discretion and for any reason, and without notice, without liability to you or any person, including without limitation if The US Sports believes you have breached or may breach any provision of this TOC; or if the provision of the Site to you is, in The US Sports’ opinion, no longer commercially viable. Upon any such termination, the provisions of this TOC shall continue in effect except you are no longer authorized to use the Site; termination shall not relieve you for liability for breach occurring prior to termination.
CHANGES TO THIS TOC
The US Sports reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Should you have any further enquires, please contact us at [email protected]
- Delivery Policy
- • The US Sports endeavours to make every effort to deliver all orders in completion as promptly as possible.
• We ship to the continental UK, US and Canada. We deliver products using TNT Express, DHL Express & FedEx. Please visit their website for detailed policies.
• Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
• Orders will not be dispatched until payment is received.
• Orders are dispatched within 6-7 business days. Shipping times are estimated at between 4-5 business days depending on your location.
• For customers from UK, we provided guaranteed landed costs (no additional charges at delivery; customs, duties, taxes, handling fees all included).
• If the items are lost during delivery, we will arrange replacements on our cost after the courier has confirmed the loss of delivery. However, we cannot be held responsible for any loss that may be caused due to the delay in turnaround time.
- Return Policy
- • Please choose carefully when ordering, ensuring you check size guides, product description & images provided.
• US Sports do not accept returns or exchanges for custom made products unless faulty.
• If the goods are faulty, US SPORTS UNIFORMS INC will cover all shipping charges that incurred and send you the correct products. The goods on original condition* will be returned to US Sports uniforms for inspection. *Original condition: means that items have no personalised decoration, no damage, are unworn, all labels and tags intact and are in their original packaging.
• The arrangements for approved returns or exchanges will be communicated between you and US Sports in written form.
US Sports Uniforms Inc is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including correspondence, by telephone and facsimile, by email, via our website www.ussportsuniforms.com, from your website, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, from cookies and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Children and Data Collection
Ussportsuniforms site is a general audience Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Parents who have questions about personal information that may have been submitted by a child under the age of 13 can email us at [email protected].
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
• Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
• Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
US Sports Uniforms Inc. will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information. In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.